Friday, June 4, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Hi everyone! I have taken a break from blogging because I was on a speaking tour in the USA. We were gone for almost two months. We have just returned to Poland and I have so much to blog about. So I will be posting bits and pieces of my time away in the next few weeks.

Just one note. I did get to go to Brave Girls camp and it was AMAZING! If you ever get the chance to go it will change the way you see life. I am so blessed to have been able to go. You can look it up at bravegirlcamp.com I will be posting more about it soon. They have sold out for this year but still have available opening next year, so get started!!


There is nothing like being in your own bed and waking up in your own space. I am thankful to be HOME!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome home! We missed you!!

~Andrea~

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

I'm so glad you are back. I have missed you tremendously! Cannot wait to hear about all of your adventures and especially about Brave Girl Camp.

Lee Ann

HelKa said...

My mommy is back. EVERYTHING IS NORMAL AGAIN. I love you!!!

Jackie said...

I've missed your posts! Welcome Back!!

Anonymous said...

It's good to have you back Rhonda! :)
Hania